Want a perfect lawn in your home? And don’t want to put effort into that? The fake lawn in Melbourne is an ideal and perfect solution to these problems. Fake lawn resolves watering, seeding and Fertilisers difficulties. Furthermore, if you are living in such an area where a shortage of water is a common problem, then you are in a good position to move toward a fake grass lawn. Synthetic grass production reduces to just 10% to 15%, which means people are moving toward fake grass rapidly.
Fake lawn is used by the peoples to serve the following purposes:
- As lawn
- As Dog run
- As surrounding of pools
- As Rooftop
- Play area, best use!
- As a border between patio pavers
What is Artificial glass Exactly!
You might wonder sometime how simple plastic becomes so beautiful and an ideal green lawn! A very simple methodology is used behind this superb invention of synthetic grass, for the base material white pallet of plastic is used. Then in the next step, it is combined with a green plastic pallet that holds a green color, UV stabilizer and also additives as well.
Plastic is melting by using special equipment to bind it together and then thrust it out through a perforated plate of steel. The water edge’s exit the plate of steel into a trough that hardens the synthetic grass mixture. The strands are pulled by heavy machines through a large pulley for the sake of keeping it separated. To make it as thin as real grass, roll stretch the strands for some time. Then different color yarns are made. After undergoing different stages including comprehensive use of adhesive, artificial grass is made.
What material is used?
In the present time’s synthetic grass is made up of;
The garden of paradise is one of the best sellers of artificial grass in Melbourne, their rates are $26.9 per square foot. They ideally provide some grass a very thick trough to provide more volume to the lawn and make your lawn looks like more alluring and realistic
Why synthetic grass is crucial?
- You are tired of watering your lawn, its maintenance is a hustle task for you
- Efforts in seeding and fertilising process, are irritating for you
- You don’t want to use chemical fertilisers in your lawn because you feel they hurt your environment
- Your summer’s water bills are getting higher and higher…
- Water shortage is a common problem in your area, and you can’t manage to maintain your lawn properly
- You can’t afford a gardener for a better look after your lawn
- You want classic green and even grass lawn
- You hate to trim your grass perpetually after regular intervals
If you find any of these general reasons. They are convincing you to move towards the Fake grass lawn then, you should not waste your time and move towards the fake grass. Trust us you will never regret if you adopt an artificial grass lawn.
How much it cost?
Whenever you want to switch to some upgrade appliance or anything like that you first figure out how much it will cost? And if it is in budget then you move forward with the idea otherwise you skip the plan. Now let us tell you how much it cost, to make your mind clearer about artificial grass.
Although artificial grass is much more expensive than the ordinary grass, it will cost $5 to $20 per square foot, installation charges are included in it. But once you have it, you will be free of every kind of expenditure for almost 15 to 25 years. You don’t have to spend even a single penny on it.
The ordinary grass is quit shoddy in price. You can buy it at 14 to 16 cents per square foot, you might think that there is a huge difference between the price range, then why Fake grass? Let us tell you that ordinary grass is less in price, but you have to afford water, seeding and fertiliser cost afterwards, but artificial grass is just one-time investment.
Benefits of Artificial Grass
- Artificial grass has countless benefits:
- Artificial grass is a water saver
- It saves your energy and efforts
- It saves your money
- It is very easy to maintain
- You can approximately save 55 gallons of water using artificial grass.